The late Surprise

.




 THE LATE SURPRISE - Nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus)

SIZE: 15 in. x 15 in. - 38 x 38 cm

2017 © ISABELLA KRAMER


This year I've plant seedpods of Naturtium and I was so pleased that their comes a lot of green leaf immediately. But then nothing happened for a long time. Well, I thought, they were old seeds, they will not bloom any more. But what a surprise, since two weeks my basket becomes more and more blossoms in a lovely orange, yellow and red orange colors. I'm thrilled and must catch their beauty on paper. 


find me on INSTAGRAM
.

2 Kommentare :

  1. Gorgeous flowers! What a nice surprise!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much Judy for your kind compliment. I'd to work more at the leaves next time ;-)

      Löschen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my Blog and the joy with it vivid.